Obstetrics and gynecology, NCBI PubMed, PMID:7366902, 1980 Apr.
The records of 25 diethylstilbestrol-exposed women under treatment for reproductive dysfunction were reviewed.
A tendency toward:
- pregnancy wastage (5 of 10 patients),
- ectopic pregnancy (2 of 8 patients),
- cervical factor infertility (15 of 20 patients),
- hysterographic abnormalities (15 of 19 patients),
- and ovulatory dysfunction (10 of 25 patients) was noted.
With the exceptions of ovulation induction and cervical cerclage, no means of treatment can be recommended.
Click to download the full study.