Is there an increased risk of hypospadias for DES sons and grandsons ?
Is hypospadias a transgenerational effect of diethylstilbestrol ?
Source DES and hypospadias studies :
- 2018 Birth defects in children of men exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
- 2018 In utero exposure to both high and low dose diethylstilbestrol disrupts mouse genital tubercle development.
- 2017 Renal Subcapsular xenografing of human fetal external genital tissue – A new model for investigating urethral development.
- 2016 Adverse health effects in children of women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
- 2016 Diethylstilbestrol-Induced Mouse Hypospadias: “Window of Susceptibility”.
- 2016 Mouse hypospadias: A critical examination and definition.
- 2014 Comparative effects of neonatal diethylstilbestrol on external genitalia development in adult males of two mouse strains with differential estrogen sensitivity.
- 2014 Do endocrine disruptors cause hypospadias?
- 2014 Prenatal diethylstilbestrol induces malformation of the external genitalia of male and female mice and persistent second-generation developmental abnormalities of the external genitalia in two mouse strains.
- 2011 Prevalence of hypospadias in grandsons of women exposed to diethylstilbestrol during pregnancy: a multigenerational national cohort study.
- 2010 Environmental factors in genitourinary development.
- 2010 Hypospadias: risk factor patterns and different phenotypes.
- 2008 Testicular dysgenesis syndrome and the estrogen hypothesis: a quantitative meta-analysis.
- 2007 Endocrine disruptor compounds and their role in the developmental programming of the reproductive axis.
- 2007 Risk factors for hypospadias.
- 2006 Exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals and children’s health: problems in epidemiological studies.
- 2005 Hypospadias: a transgenerational effect of diethylstilbestrol?
- 2005 Hypospadias in sons of women exposed to DES in utero.
- 2005 Hypospadias in sons of women exposed to Diethylstilbestrol in utero.
- 2005 Hypospadias in sons of women exposed to ditheylstilbestrol: a true trans-generational effect?
- 2005 Prenatal diethylstilbestrol induces malformation of the external genitalia of male and female mice and persistent second-generation developmental abnormalities of the external genitalia in two mouse strains.
- 2003 Update on cryptorchidism: endocrine, environmental and therapeutic aspects.
- 2002 Characterization of diethylstilbestrol-induced hypospadias in female mice.
- 2002 Hypospadias in DES Sons.
- 2002 Hypospadias in sons of women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero: a cohort study.
- 2002 Latrogenic legacy from diethylstilbestrol exposure.
- 2001 How DES prescribed during gestation can alter foetal sex differentiation in men.
- 1998 Effects in Men of Intra-Uterine Exposure to DES.
- 1995 Do environmental estrogens contribute to the decline in male reproductive health?
- 1994 Environmental Estrogens Linked to Reproductive Abnormalities, Cancer.
- 1984 Fertility disorders attributable to the use of diethylstilbestrol during intrauterine life.
- 1979 Teratogenesis and carcinogenesis in rat offspring after transplacental and transmammary exposure to diethylstilbestrol.
- 1976 Urogenital tract abnormalities in sons of women treated with diethylstilbestrol.
For different topics, go first to Diethylstilbestrol DES Studies.