(Prenatal) DES exposure various and/or opposite effects on body weight (pro- or anti-adipogenic effects) may depend both on the time of exposure and on non-monotonic aspects of the dose–response curve.
- 2012 Endocrine disruptors and obesity: obesogens.
- 2011 Developmental exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals programs for reproductive tract alterations and obesity later in life.
- 2009 Environmental Estrogens and Obesity.
- 2008 Diethylstilbesterol has gender-specific effects on weight gain and bone development in mice.
- 2008 Effects of endocrine disruptors on obesity.
- 2007 Developmental Exposure to Endocrine Disruptors and the Obesity Epidemic.
- 2007 Perturbed nuclear receptor signaling by environmental obesogens as emerging factors in the obesity crisis.
- 2007 Perinatal exposure to environmental estrogens and the development of obesity.
- 2005 Developmental exposure to estrogenic compounds and obesity.
- 1998 Childhood influences on adult disease.
For different topics, please see Diethylstilbestrol DES Studies.