What are the DES effects on the pubertal development ?
Source studies of DES linked to precocious puberty, age at menarche, gynecomastia, oligomenorrhea and more…
- 1984 The case of diethylstilbestrol treated veal contained in homogenized baby-foods in Italy. Methodological and toxicological aspects.
- 1983 Effect of in-utero exposure to diethylstilbestrol on age at onset of puberty and on postpubertal hormone levels in boys.
- 1982 Anabolic steroids in meat and premature telarche – Precocious sexual development in Puerto Rico.
- 1980 Clinical toxicology of estrogens.
- 1979 Menstrual history of young women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.
- 1978 Sex-dimorphic behaviour development in the human: prenatal hormone administration and postnatal socialization.
- 1977 Follow-up study of male and female offspring of DES-exposed mothers.
- 1963 Drug contamination with diethylstilbestrol. Outbreak of precocious puberty due to contaminated isonicotinic acid hydrazide (INH).
- 1958 Gynecomastia and Pseudoprecocious Puberty Following Diethylstilbestrol Exposure.
- 1953 Pseudoprecocious Puberty in Girls as a Result of Estrogen Ingestion.
- 1952 Gynecomastia with pigmentation in a four year old male following stilbestrol exposure.
- 1952 Signs of Sexual Precocity in a Male Infant due to Estrogenic Ointment.
For different topics, please see Diethylstilbestrol DES Studies.