Prenatal exposure to DES associated with increased risk for cardiovascular birth defects and disease, coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction
- 2013 Gestational exposure to diethylstilbestrol alters cardiac structure/function, protein expression and DNA methylation in adult male mice progeny.
- 2010 Birth Defects in the Sons and Daughters of Women who were Exposed in utero to Diethylstilbestrol (DES).
- 1999 Randomized trial of diethylstilbestrol vs. tamoxifen in postmenopausal women with metastatic breast cancer. An updated analysis.
- 1993 Side effects of estrogen administration to prostatic cancer patients: clinical and statistical survey of 109 prostatic cancer cases of Kyoto University Hospital.
- 1991 Transplacental genotoxicity of diethylstilbestrol.
- 1990 Diethylstilbestrol revisited in advanced breast cancer management.
- 1989 Action of steroid sex hormones on the isolated rabbit heart.
- 1981 Neonatal malformations and hormone therapy during pregnancy.
- 1977 Cardiovascular birth defects and antenatal exposure to female sex hormones.
For different topics, please see Diethylstilbestrol DES Studies.