What’s the increased risk for DES Sons, DES Grandsons ?
What’s the risk on the long term for the DES-exposed ?
Source DES and testicular cancer studies :
- 2009 Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: An Endocrine Society Scientific Statement.
- 2008 Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome and the Estrogen Hypothesis: A Quantitative Meta-Analysis.
- 2006 Pathways of endocrine disruption during male sexual differentiation and masculinization.
- 2006 Testicular dysgenesis syndrome: possible role of endocrine disrupters.
- 2002 Induction of reproductive tract developmental abnormalities in the male rat by lowering androgen production or action in combination with a low dose of diethylstilbestrol: evidence for importance of the androgen-estrogen balance.
- 2001 Cancer risk in men exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.
- 2001 Environmental Signaling: What Embryos and Evolution Teach Us About Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals.
- 2001 Testicular dysgenesis syndrome: an increasingly common developmental disorder with environmental aspects.
- 2000 Pre-natal and peri-natal exposures and risk of testicular germ-cell cancer.
- 1996 Male reproductive health and environmental xenoestrogens.
- 1988 A case-control study of testicular cancer using Connecticut tumour registry data.
- 1986 Adenocarcinoma of the rete testis. Diethylstilbestrol-induced lesions of the mouse rete testis.
- 1986 Hormonal risk factors in testicular cancer. A case-control study.
- 1986 Prenatal and perinatal risk factors for testicular cancer.
- 1985 Lesions of the rete testis in mice exposed prenatally to diethylstilbestrol.
- 1983 Estrogen exposure during gestation and risk of testicular cancer.
- 1983 Seminoma and Epididymal Cysts in a Young Man With Known Diethylstilbestrol Exposure In Utero.
- 1980 The epidemiology of testicular cancer in young adults.
- 1979 Association of diethylstilbestrol exposure in utero with cryptorchidism, testicular hypoplasia and semen abnormalities.
- 1979 Risk factors for cancer of the testis in young men.
- 1979 Transplacental effects of diethylstilbestrol in mice.
- 1960 Susceptibility of Seven Inbred Strains and the F1 Hybrids to Estrogen-Induced Testicular Tumors and Occurrence of Spontaneous Testicular Tumors in Strain BALB/c Mice.
- 1941 Induction of Testicular Turnors and Other Effects of Stilbestrol-Cholesterol Pellets in Strain C Mice.
For different topics, please see Diethylstilbestrol DES Studies.