A new “type” of DES litigation – first of its kind “DES case” – started in France last month, and might be paving the way to additional compensation for some of the DES victims.
- In 2014, Sylvie Le Cossec received compensation for herself, as a DES Daughter.
- In 2016, Sylvie and her husband received compensation for their son, a severely handicapped DES Grandson.
- Now in 2019, the couple is asking compensation for themselves, as DES-parents. They say taking care of their son is a full time job, that they had to give up their jobs and careers, and will miss proper pension funds.
The DES parents want UCB pharma company to compensate them both (so, also the DES-husband), for the professional (and social) lives that they should have had and could not. Judgement in about 10 days’ time.
Distilbène : un couple veut être reconnu comme “parents victimes”
- C’est parce que mon fils aura éternellement deux ans.
- Des Parents Victimes du Distilbène en Procès contre UCB Pharma – vidéointerview.
- Lettre ouverte à la direction d’UCB Pharma.
- Lettre ouverte au laboratoire UCB Pharma.
- Lettre ouverte aux membres du conseil exécutif du groupe UCB Pharma.
- Petits conseils au laboratoire UCB Pharma.