What is a DES Son? Who are they?
DES Sons are all the men born between 1938 and 1978 who have been exposed in utero to the anti miscarriage drug and man-made estrogen Diethylstilbestrol (or DES in short) .
They live in the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, Europe and all corners of the world where the drug was prescribed decades ago during the pregnancy of their mother (also called DES Mothers).
- Take a Surv™ about DES Sons
– the Truth and the Unknown – on Survcast.
- Read inspiring life stories of DES Sons on Scoop.it.
- Read more about DES Sons health concerns and numbers.
- Read more about DES Sons studies on health issues and infertility.
- Listen to KWMR Radio Interview with Dr. Dana Beyer on the side effects of Diethylstilbestrol and its influence on gender identity.
- Read CNN iReporter KMFDallas post on DES effects on males.
- eMail Scott Kerlin to join DES Sons International Research Network.