What is a DES Daughter? Who are they?
DES Daughters are all the women born between 1938 and 1978 who have been exposed in utero to the anti miscarriage drug and man-made estrogen Diethylstilbestrol (or DES in short) . They live in the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, Europe and all corners of the world where the drug was prescribed decades ago during pregnancy.
- Click on an image above to read inspiring life stories of DES Daughters on Scoop.it.
- Meet some amazing DES activists on Pinterest pin board.
- Find Susan B.’s book “DES Daughters” and Stephanie’s book “Moi, Fille Distilbène” on Flickr.
- Follow DES Daughters Carol @DESAustraliaNSW, Caitlin @WONDERDRUGMOVIE, Fran @DESActionUSA, Domino @DES_Journal and Karen @DESInfo411 on Twitter.
- Watch Caitlin, Jackie and Susan H. interviews via our DES video page or via our YouTube Diethylstilboestrol channel.
- Read how my personal DES journey started, the story about my battle with DES doctors in the UK and more posts about DES Daughters.